Hello!
E-mail us at:
calij.hawkins@gmail.com
so that we can add you as one of our friends on our blog:
nateandcali.blogspot.com
Catchy title, eh? We have decided to make our blog a private blog. Paranoid? Perhaps...but, I feel most at peace with the idea of moving to a private blog--so here we go.
Once you are added to our approved reader (friends) list, you can keep up to date on our news and events. We would love to share it with any of our friends and family members!
I WILL LEAVE THIS BLOG IN PLACE. It is going to serve as a way for people to get our contact information in order to be added onto our list. I am trying to make things as easy as possible, and hope that by setting things up in this way, I have ensured a way for others to contact us. (I'm always annoyed when I click on somebody's link and get to the page that denies me entry to the blog, with no way of contacting the people I want to get in touch with!) So PLEASE just keep our link the same at least for a little while, so that others may come here instead of to the sign in page on our new blog.
Life is going so well for us right now, and we are really happy! So, for future posts from our happy little family, e-mail us and get on our list!
5 comments:
add me to your list- I'd love to see how you are even when you leave town...also- those picture of your kids are ADORABLE!!!
amescharlyn@hotmail.com
Hey Cali, I'm new to the blogging world! Come check mine out if you like and I would like to see yours if that's ok.
I'd love to be added :) I love keeping up with friends and their blogs :)
Love to see all you are doing! You always amaze me with all you accomplish in a day. I miss my little grand kiddies!
Post a Comment